Mr. Quinn’s litigation practice involves representing companies and individuals in complex commercial cases. Because of his deep financial background, he excels in matters involving complicated accounting and financial issues. He has appeared as lead trial counsel in Federal and State courts and represented C-level executives, board members, and employees of both Fortune 500 companies and small entities, as well as companies and non-profit organizations.
Select Litigation Engagements
- Represented a national veteran’s service organization and its Board of Directors in a matter against the Attorney General for the State of California. Matter resolved successfully with Mr. Quinn’s client being awarded $2.5 million despite being the defendants in the lawsuit.
- Successfully defended an international security defense company in a civil lawsuit against another international security defense company. Mr. Quinn’s client awarded in excess of $1 million despite being the defendants and at risk for over $10 million.
- Counselled a veteran’s service non-profit with respect to potential litigation and administrative actions.
- Counsels and advises individuals and corporate clients on all aspects of complex litigation, including pre-trial negotiations and motions, witness preparation, trial, and post-trial negotiations.
- Defended Insurance Company in Billion Dollar Environmental Litigation. Created economic model for insurance company in large environmental contamination litigation. Matter concerned over 575 different geographic exposure sites spanning a period in excess of 80 years involving hundreds of different levels of insurance coverage.